SMALL SHIELD POTION
- Grants 25 Shield, to a maximum of 50.
- Drops in stacks of 3 with a stack limit of 10.
- Uncommon rarity.
- Can be found in floor loot, treasure chests, and supply drops.
- Consumed in 2 seconds.
- Cannot be consumed while moving.
TRAP USABILITY UPDATE
- The Spike Trap, Wall Zapper, and Ceiling Zapper have been combined into a single “Damage Trap.”
- When this trap is in placement mode, it will automatically swap between floors, walls, and ceilings.
- The Launch Pad, Vertical Jump Pad, and Horizontal Jump Pad has been combined to just “Launch Pad.”
- The Launch Pad can still only be placed on floors.
- You can now switch between traps using the same key binding as “Change Building Material.”
- The radial menu to select different traps has been removed.
Changes went live last night, I actually did get to try the small shield, in short pop 2 and give one to a squad mate or stack it for later usage and as the changes suggest you can stack 10 but that's 10 total with each full mini shield drop being 3, so 3 full drops + 1 single mini shield.
As always let us know what you think of this small but useful change.. would be cool to see some more traps in place as they have been hugely underused on the current battle royale game but can be deadly - I use them quite frequently on the save the world game mode and if used right can be very effective when you have a blind side or building high but want to protect down low.