For those that are curious this is my current collection, it's small and I don't spend a lot a few have been given to me, I do keep track of 'phones I want' in a small numbers (excel for mac) file which contains 136 entries and try to buy from that list unless something odd or weird pops up.
The below list is updated frequently-ish and I've added notes for known issues or problems I have encountered with these devices, I should stress that I do repair the devices myself if they have issues I can repair and I make no effort to root, rom or otherwise mess with stock - I want the device to be as close to as intended by the manufacturer as possible.
- iPhone 5
- broken screen, power button does not work
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone X
- Blackberry Playbook
- Blackberry Z10
- Google Nexus 5
- previous owner did bad job of getting into back then used double sided tape and glue to seal it, I have remove the blue and tape but back probably needs replacing)
- LG G3 Cat 6
- front display isn't secured properly in place, get bad battery warnings
- Motorola RAZR V3
- Motorola KRZR K1
- Nokia N73
- Nokia N95 8GB
- Lumia 1020
- focus issue, do not intend to fix
- Lumia 720
- Samsung Galaxy SII
- needs new buttons soldered on.
- Samsung Galaxy Note
Where I have done a 'review' of the used phone I have linked to the discussion, if you'd like me to review one on my list I have not as yet, let me know, if you have an old device and would like to send it my way let me know 🙂