Greetings! Our current site is somewhat new and while we hope you don't find any issues IF you do let us know via twitter @JooloNET or drop us an email [email protected]
CS:GO Release Notes for 5/14/2019
- Unlocked Drone Pilot Tablet, Bonus Wave Money, Bonus Explore Money, and Armor+Helmet as starting item options.
- Drone Pilot upgrade is now available for purchase in the Tablet Buy Menu.
- Tasers will now always open the crate they are fired at; they no longer sometimes do partial crate damage.
- Shields dropped from death have a slight delay before being automatically picked by nearby players.
- Fixed some instances of safe models spawning in midair.
- Fixed item outline colors on dropped grenades.
- Map collision fixes and stuck spot removals, and a few visual bugs squashed too.
- Loss bonus money will now always step down to $2,900 after a team with a $3,400 max loss bonus streak wins a round.
- Introducing the “Looking to Play” feature: players can now advertise themselves as available for party invites, can be invited by other parties from the “Looking to Play” tab of their CS:GO friends list, and can accept party invites from the CS:GO main menu.
- Introducing CS:GO Events: players can now see an HLTV-provided schedule of professional LAN events in the Watch tab. Favorite your preferred community tournaments and get notified about professional live matches on the CS:GO main menu.
- Friends and other players can no longer join lobbies that already entered matchmaking queue.
- Fixed exploits related to vote commands.
- Latest updates to community maps Ruby and Workout.
- Minor bug fixes
- Clean up
- Added setdressing
- Added boost in Alley
- Added boost spot in mid for Ts
- Overall gameplay tweaks
- Trimmed excessive areas
- Improved overall gameplay flow
- Large changes to mid to improve flow
- Rerouted alley from A main to mid
- Removed ladder bug
- Removed pixel walk
- Fixed boosting into the hole in Kids Zone
- Deleted a rogue spawn point
- Fixed some shadow issues in the court area
- Brightened the shower area slightly
- VBSP: Fixed a rare bug in displacement physics hull generation during map compilation that could result in large gaps near the edges of completely flat displacement surfaces.