Save The World 1.10 Changes
- Xbox One Exclusive Heroes
- Xbox Exclusive heros are granted to all players who have purchased a Founders Pack on Xbox.
- Players will receive all 4 exclusive heroes after completing the quest "Loot Llamas". This is the same point most other Founders items are granted.
- Players who have already completed the quest will receive each heroes as they login.
- Soldier: Commando Renegade
- Constructor: Guardian Knox
- Ninja: Jade Assassin Sarah
- Outlander: Trailblazer Jess
- Increased effective range of the Vindertech Scoped Handcannon from 7.5 to 8 tiles, decreased damage from 62 to 56 and impact from 100 to 90 to rebalance accordingly.
- The “Head Explosion” alteration now scales up with the player's Tech attribute and Hero Level, rather than dealing a flat percentage of the player’s weapon damage.
- Using the incorrect resource type when trying to build a blueprint (such as “Build the Radar Towers”) will now properly show as red instead of blue.
- Vindertech weapons will use Crystal Energy and Ore Energy recipes as intended in the Crafting Recipes sheet.
- All recycled world items will now be removed from your inventory before the resulting items are added, reducing the chance of overflow dropping items on the ground.
- Tracks in “Deliver the Bomb” can now be placed where quest props or Outlander Fragments are.
- The cart will now pass through quest props and Outlander fragments so they won’t block players from using more direct routes.
- Added the missing quest update from a Durrrburger restaurant in the city.
- Picking up multiple items at once will no longer cause items to stretch into the player’s backpack and hang around for long periods.
- Vindertech weapons no longer give Blast Powder when disassembled.
- Legendary Hydraulic Hammers and Spears now correctly use Legendary level crafting requirements instead of Epic level crafting requirements.
- Fixed an issue which caused items that are picked up to fall off the map and be destroyed.
- Instead of being destroyed, they will be transported to their owner (if there is one) or to the closest player.
- Fixed an issue which caused Floor Healing Traps to not take up inventory space.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in transformation keys turning into a different item than intended.
- Fixed an issue which caused some containers to become permanently highlighted.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Head Clipper Spear to have an incorrect tier 1 power rating.
- Added 5 new daily discovery quests. Explore the zones to find specific locations.
- Drone Salvage activity now auto starts after 20 seconds if nobody starts it earlier.
- Players can now build around the crash site before it lands. The structures will take damage, so plan wisely.
- New map icons have been added for all secondary activities to make it easier to locate the activities you want to play.
- You now only need to find missing modules during “Repair the Shelter” missions.
- Mutant Storm Mission Alerts no longer spread. Instead, the number of Mission Alerts available at a time are set to a fixed target number.
- Stonewood: 5
- Plankerton: 15
- Canny Valley: 15
- Twine Peaks: 15
- Mutant Storm Mission Alert quota remains unchanged at 10 per day.
- The Epic Troll Stash quest now completes upon opening the chest.
- Fixed a rare crash on shutdown related to online cleanup.
- Fixed Xbox One Rich-Presence text not updating in the Party Finder window.
- Fixed an issue which caused an error to appear when accepting invites from a suspended state on Xbox One.
- Added an option to logout from the Main Menu on PC and Mac.
- When comparing items, stat rows are now colored green or red based on which item's stats are better.
- When upgrading items, the stat change arrows are oriented based on whether the stats are higher, but the arrow colors are still based on whether stats are better.
- Clarified the pickup interact failure reason for M80s and bottle rockets, which are limited to a single stack in the backpack.
- Improved friend invite menu flow when in game.
- Larger stacks of items that are otherwise identical will now consistently sort before smaller stacks.
- Rescued survivors will no longer appear as items in the backpack during play.
- Fixed the bug where the item pickup notification might show the incorrect count.
- Schematic craftability is now properly refreshed after any change to backpack space.
- The Skills page alert will no longer appear for skill nodes that cannot be purchased.
- The Pickaxe Damage stat now correctly displays the effects of the "Work, Work" support perk.
- Corrected the interaction indicator HUD visibility toggle to control the proper HUD element.
- Fixed a few graphical issues that occurred when selecting a mission region.
- Fixed an issue which caused user options would not be saved.
- Fixed some text that was cut off in the menus.
- Fixed headshot damage display in the detailed stats menu.
- Updated art for the SEE-Bot and Hidden module found in Repair the Shelter missions to match the new models and animation.
- Updated art for the Med-Bot module found in Wounded Survivor missions to match the new models and animation.
- Multiple-in-one Upgrade Llamas now sell 25% off!
- Updated quest titles for the Stonewood Storm Shield Defenses 1 through 10.