Fortnite Team opted to throw in a little twist with this release and included changes in this release that they say missed the last release log but are server side changes so here we go
- Scavenger Assault Rifle - Base damage reduced from 33 to 28, and impact from 87 to 73
- Buzzcut - Base damage reduced from 36 to 30, and impact from 95 to 80
- Scavenger Semi-Auto Shotgun - Base damage reduced from 149 to 124, and impact from 528 to 440
- Husk Buster - Base damage reduced from 162 to 135, and impact from 576 to 480
- Epic Halloween heroes now have epic stats instead of legendary stats.
- Traps no longer set off propane tanks. This allows players more control over when the propane tank explodes and will prevent the explosion from damaging the players own traps.
- Fixed an issue that caused Element+Affliction weapon perks to display as a common “grey” rarity perk. The colour now reflects the correct rarity of the perk. This was purely a visual change and had no effect on the chance of the bonus being rolled.