- Fortnite now supports Xbox One X in 4K!
- Fortnite on Xbox One X pushes the game’s visual settings comparable to what you’d see on a PC set to “Epic” quality.
- This includes better-quality reflections (including screen space reflections being enabled); higher quality post processes like motion blur, anti-aliasing, and depth of field; great draw distances; more detailed foliage; shadow casting enabled on more lights and objects; and higher resolution textures and shadows.
- Content is rendered at 80% of 4K and then upsampled to 4K via a high-quality software upsampler. The HUD is rendered in 4K.
- Removed the black artifacts that appear while sprinting on Xbox One.
- Fixed an Xbox One only issue which prevented players from logging in if they signed out and quickly signed back into their Xbox One live account in-game.
- If a friend fails to join the party, they will no longer appear to be in party via the PS4 profile and friend’s status.