Save the World - Big Changes
So big promises have been for the Save the World game mode (see: Epic Games Addresses issues with Fortnite: Save The World) and with the end of the Fortnightmares event the first steps are being taken with the return of normal gameplay. Fortnitemares ending means that the mutant storms are back and improvements have been made to them which includes new quests and the ability to earn tickets via fight the storm
The biggest change, however, comes in the form of a new weapon set, not weapon, a whole set which they have called Vindertech Weapons
- Pulsar - Accurate burst assault rifle.
- Burster - Pistol that fires powerful 3-shot bursts.
- Blazer - Rapid-fire machine pistol.
- Disintegrator - Shotgun that fires balls of plasma.
- Jolter - Energy sniper rifle.
- Blaster - Powerful scoped heavy pistol.
- Slammer - High-speed rocket hammer.
- Sever - Light energy axe with a fast attack speed.
- Slicer - Medium energy sword.
- Players can loot these weapons from event quests and event llamas.