Save the World - Changelog
- Mutant Storms
- The Fortnitemares event has ended and Mutant Storms have returned!
- For every 500 unspent Halloween tickets you will receive a Halloween llama, available in the loot tab.
- Fight the storm and earn tickets from missions up to 10 times per day.
- New Event Quests specific to Mutant Storms have been added.
- Vindertech Weapons
- Pulsar - Accurate burst assault rifle.
- Burster - Pistol that fires powerful 3-shot bursts.
- Blazer - Rapid-fire machine pistol.
- Disintegrator - Shotgun that fires balls of plasma.
- Jolter - Energy sniper rifle.
- Blaster - Powerful scoped heavy pistol.
- Slammer - High-speed rocket hammer.
- Sever - Light energy axe with a fast attack speed.
- Slicer - Medium energy sword.
- Players can loot these weapons from event quests and event llamas.
- The amount of Storm Tickets given out by Mutant Storms will now be consistent across all hexes of the same difficulty level.
- Updated the Zapper pistol projectile to no longer inherit the velocity of the character wielding it.
- This weapon is now more reliable and accurate.
- Fixed an issue which caused some of green hexes to not award XP.
- Updated Rocket Hammer descriptions to be consistent across all rarities and tiers.
- Improved controller navigation in the Options menu.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Ninja icons to be tiny.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when closing the game.