Page 3 of 3
Save the World Change Log
- Added “Reset Game To Default” option to the Game Options menu.
- It is no longer possible to craft ammo that will not fit in your backpack.
- The Floor Freezing and Ceiling Drop traps can now be found in the world as loot from containers.
- Shielder's now smoothly attach to enemies that are knocked back.
- Players can now shoot down skull projectiles thrown by Lobbers and Flingers with double barrel shotguns.
- Falling Traps will now show their max tier.
- The upgraded Adrenaline Rush ability will once again resurrect players.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from purchasing the Increased Backpack Size node in the Research Tier 2 Skill Tree.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the player from building after activating an ability in build mode.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the wall attached to the Wall Launcher Trap from taking damage from a harvesting weapon.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Atlas to spawn inside of terrain in the Hexylvania zone.
- Added physics reactions to the Constructor’s DECOY ability when it is damaged.
- Players were previously receiving lower reward chests than intended.
- We will be compensating players shortly after the release of V.1.9.
- Updated the storm shield storage screen.
- Now sorts by rating.
- Item filters now impact both backpack and storage panels.
- Inventory limits are enforced when depositing and withdrawing items.
- Items can only be transferred highlighted and when your storage has sufficient capacity.
- Items will now be transferred as full stacks.
- The Switch Panel is only visible with the gamepad enabled
- FPS will now display above the minimap when enabled.
- You can now scroll through item details with a controller when recycling items or schematics.
- The crafting material list is now hidden when recycling schematics.
- Hang-glider expedition slots in the skill tree have been renamed to 'Prop Plane.'
- Updated hero perk’s descriptions to be consistent when describing magnitude changes such as energy cost, damage dealt, range.
- A “Backpack full” message will now appear when attempting to pickup an item when your inventory is full.
- A “Can’t hold more of this item” message will now appear when attempting to pick up ammo and building materials when your inventory is full.
- After rejoining a game in progress, gadget cooldown durations will now show the correct values.
- Survivors are no longer referred to as workers in the Skill Tree.
- The confirm button will no longer become unresponsive when crafting an item in the recycling menu.
- The “slot item” button is no longer off center in the Collection Book.
- Star level information will now correctly update for the Tire Drop trap.
- Error messages will no longer become stuck on screen.
- Fixed an issue which caused text to be cut off in the squad set bonus list.
- Fixed an issue which caused text to be cut off in the Daily Rewards menu.
- We have visually updated each and every elemental enemy type.
- You can never have too many traps! Overall game performance has been improved when traps are used in large numbers.
- Twitch subscriber quests now award Mini-Llamas instead of Event Candy.
- Troll Loot Truck Llamas now drop the correct number of event tickets.
- << Prev